Photo Album Maker
Get on the EXPRESS for "Photography"Know How to Get into Photography and Become a Professional Photographer
Welcome aspiring photographer! You are here because you have a love for or are interested in taking up the art of photography. Plain and simple. Well, good for you!
On the other hand if you're not...why should you get into photography?
- You can invoke powerful feelings that move and inspire people.
- You can develop your artistic side and eye to see beauty in all things.
- You can capture people's precious moments to create priceless memories.
- You can make a difference by telling the world's stories through imagery.
- You can make money doing something fun, exciting, and stimulating.
Whether you want to be an editorial photographer, fashion photographer, event photographer, portrait photographer, commercial photographer, landscape photographer, etc., there are so many paths you could go with photography - as a profession, hobbit, or just for fun.
But anybody can take a photo you say? On the surface, photography does seem like something anybody and their monkey can do; hence, you hold a camera, focus it, and hit the shutter button. And don't think just being able to apply Instagram filters is what makes a photo professional.
It would be an insult to the real professionals out there to say that anybody with a camera or phone is a photographer; however, at the same, anybody certainly can become a photographer. It's simply a matter of having the basic foundation down then building upon that to continue mastering your craft.
By taking the "Photography Express," your destination includes:
- How to select the perfect camera for you, not the most expensive nor best rated one that changes every year.
- How to master the basic and advanced photo-taking techniques that all professional photographers know.
- How to manipulate all sorts of lighting or none whatsoever with each camera shot and angle regardless of flash.
- How to polish up your photos to perfection during final post-editing with different editing options and software.
- How to take photography to the next level by being a professional photography in starting your own business.
- Also, personalized hands-on exercises and applications to put everything into action to learn photography for beginners.
...and much more.
There is more to the art of photography than most people would ever imagine. All the nuances of a photo meticulously created takes skills and mastery. "Photography Express" will give you everything you need to get up to speed to being a professional photographer.
Photosynthesis is one of the most important processes that affects all life on Earth, and, even now in the twenty-first century, it is still being studied and tested by scientists, chemists, and botanists. Regardless of politics or opinion, climate change is one of the most polarizing and important, potentially dangerous, issues facing the future of our planet, and a better understanding of photosynthesis, and how it is changing with our global climate, could hold the answers to many scientific questions regarding this important phenomenon.
This edited volume, written by some of the world's foremost authorities on photosynthesis, presents revolutionary new ideas and theories about photosynthesis, and how it can be viewed and studied at various levels within organisms. Focusing on the molecular, cellular, and organismic levels, the scientists who compiled this volume offer the student or scientist a new approach to an old subject. Looking through this new lens, we can continue to learn more about the natural world in which we live and our place in it.
Valuable to the veteran scientist and student alike, this is a must-have volume for anyone who is researching, studying, or writing about photosynthesis. There are other volumes available that cover the subject, from textbooks to monographs, but this is the first time that a group of papers from this perspective has been gathered by an editor for publication. It is an important and enlightening work on a very important subject that is integral to life on Earth.
Discusses the basic physical principles underlying the science and technology of nanophotonics, its materials and structuresThis volume presents nanophotonic structures and Materials. Nanophotonics is photonic science and technology that utilizes light/matter interactions on the nanoscale where researchers are discovering new phenomena and developing techniques that go well beyond what is possible with conventional photonics and electronics.The topics discussed in this volume are: Cavity Photonics; Cold Atoms and Bose-Einstein Condensates; Displays; E-paper; Graphene; Integrated Photonics; Liquid Crystals; Metamaterials; Micro-and Nanostructure Fabrication; Nanomaterials; Nanotubes; Plasmonics; Quantum Dots; Spintronics; Thin Film Optics
Comprehensive and accessible coverage ofÂ the whole of modern photonics
Emphasizes processes and applications that specifically exploit photon attributes of light
Deals with the rapidly advancing area of modern optics
Chapters are written by top scientists in their field
Written for the graduate level student in physical sciences; Industrial and academic researchers in photonics, graduate students in the area; College lecturers, educators, policymakers, consultants, Scientific and technical libraries, government laboratories, NIH.
'Shareholder Value' presents a powerful and useful toolkit of market-based perspectives, analytic approaches, valuation techniques, and specific financial metrics for use in everyday business life.
- Professional Photoshop magazine ! - Designed for people, who are looking for a job, and to apply for a position need a Photoshop knowledge. - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Professional level book. - The book based on personal working experience in editorial offices and graphic design studios. - Full color, 8x10 inches format book. - In the book You can find 20 color glamour photos, with Photoshop tutorials. - CONTENTS - Chapter 1 - 1.Grid/Gridline - 2.Grayscale - 3.Free Transform - 4.Pinch Filter - 5.Path Making - Chapter 2 - 1.Load Selection - 2.Rotate - 3.Feather Radius - 4.Gaussian Blur - 5.Clone - Chapter 3 - 1. Gradient Editor - 2.Yellow Veil - 3.Skin Color - 4.Layers, New - 5.Paint - Chapter 4 - 1.Opacity - 2.Motion Blur - 3.Sharpen - 4.Liquify - 5.Radial Filter - New ! Shortcuts next to each tutorial. -
Photo Album Maker Articles
Photo Album Maker Books
Photo Album Maker