Photo Album - Digital Album - Old Photo - Wedding Photo
Modern Photo - Digital Frame - Photography - Photo Software
Complete Comptia A+ Guide To It Hardware And Software
Master IT hardware and software installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting
and fully prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams
now in full color, with coverage of Windows 10.
This unique tutorial and study guide teaches the fundamentals of IT device installation, configuration, maintenance, and networking with thorough instruction built on the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exam objectives. Learn all the skills you need to become a certified professional and customer-friendly technician using today's tools and technologies.
Every chapter opens with focused learning objectives and lists the exam objectives covered in that chapter. To meet the learning objectives, each chapter includes detailed figures, helpful Tech Tips, explanations of key terms, step-by-step instruction, and complete coverage of every topic. At the end of every chapter are comprehensive learning and assessment tools, including review questions, key terms list, thought-provoking activities, team building activities, and certification exam tips. Hundreds of hands-on device labs means you don't have to buy an extra lab manual.
Covers Objectives from both 2015 A+ Exams in one book.
- Mobile Devices
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Windows Operating Systems
- Other Operating Systems and Technologies
- Software Troubleshooting
- Operational Procedures
Learn more quickly and thoroughly with all these study and review tools:
- Learning Objectives provide the goals for each chapter
- Hundreds of photos, figures and tables to help summarize and present information in a visual manner
- Practical Tech Tips give real-world IT Tech Support knowledge
- Soft Skills best practice advice and activities in each chapter cover all the tools and skills you need to become a professional, customer-friendly technician in every category
- Review Questions, including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions, assess your knowledge of the learning objectives
- Hundreds of thought-provoking activities to apply and reinforce the chapter content
- More than 100 Labs enable you to link theory to practical experience
- Key Terms identify exam words and phrases associated with each topic
- Detailed Glossary clearly defines every key term
- Critical Thinking Activities in every chapter take you beyond the facts to complete comprehension of topics
- Chapter Summary provides a recap of key concepts for studying
How To Build A Photofinishers Business (special Edition)
In clear, easy-to-grasp language, the author covers many of the topics that you will need to know in order to launch and run a successful business venture.
Domain Modeling-based Software Engineering
Many approaches have been proposed to enhance software productivity and reliability. These approaches typically fall into three categories: the engineering approach, the formal approach, and the knowledge-based approach. The optimal gain in software productivity cannot be obtained if one relies on only one of these approaches. Thus, the integration of different approaches has also become a major area of research.
No approach can be said to be perfect if it fails to satisfy the following two criteria. Firstly, a good approach should support the full life cycle of software development. Secondly, a good approach should support the development of large-scale software for real use in many application domains. Such an approach can be referred to as a five-in-one approach.
The authors of this book have, for the past eight years, conducted research in knowledge-based software engineering, of which the final goal is to develop a paradigm for software engineering which not only integrates the three approaches mentioned above, but also fulfils the two criteria on which the five-in-one approach is based. Domain Modeling- Based Software Engineering: A Formal Approach explores the results of this research.
Domain Modeling-Based Software Engineering: A Formal Approach will be useful to researchers of knowledge-based software engineering, students and instructors of computer science, and software engineers who are working on large-scale projects of software development and want to use knowledge-based development methods in their work.
Photo Album Maker Articles
Photo Album Maker Books