Photo Album - Digital Album - Old Photo - Wedding Photo
Modern Photo - Digital Frame - Photography - Photo Software
Complete Comptia A+ Guide To It Hardware And Software
Master IT hardware and software installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting
and fully prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams
now in full color, with coverage of Windows 10.
This unique tutorial and study guide teaches the fundamentals of IT device installation, configuration, maintenance, and networking with thorough instruction built on the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exam objectives. Learn all the skills you need to become a certified professional and customer-friendly technician using today's tools and technologies.
Every chapter opens with focused learning objectives and lists the exam objectives covered in that chapter. To meet the learning objectives, each chapter includes detailed figures, helpful Tech Tips, explanations of key terms, step-by-step instruction, and complete coverage of every topic. At the end of every chapter are comprehensive learning and assessment tools, including review questions, key terms list, thought-provoking activities, team building activities, and certification exam tips. Hundreds of hands-on device labs means you don't have to buy an extra lab manual.
Covers Objectives from both 2015 A+ Exams in one book.
- Mobile Devices
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Windows Operating Systems
- Other Operating Systems and Technologies
- Software Troubleshooting
- Operational Procedures
Learn more quickly and thoroughly with all these study and review tools:
- Learning Objectives provide the goals for each chapter
- Hundreds of photos, figures and tables to help summarize and present information in a visual manner
- Practical Tech Tips give real-world IT Tech Support knowledge
- Soft Skills best practice advice and activities in each chapter cover all the tools and skills you need to become a professional, customer-friendly technician in every category
- Review Questions, including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions, assess your knowledge of the learning objectives
- Hundreds of thought-provoking activities to apply and reinforce the chapter content
- More than 100 Labs enable you to link theory to practical experience
- Key Terms identify exam words and phrases associated with each topic
- Detailed Glossary clearly defines every key term
- Critical Thinking Activities in every chapter take you beyond the facts to complete comprehension of topics
- Chapter Summary provides a recap of key concepts for studying
Greenleaf's Model Release & Photographer's Logbook
At only 5"x8" (12.7cm x 20.32cm), a handy book to record not only written, signed releases from your models (adult, children and property owners), Greenleaf's Model Release & Photographer's Log also has a written record of each of your photographs or sessions, including the time and date. Take a photograph of the model actually signing, or, if you can't, photograph the signed page right after the model's picture. Avoid losing a costly lawsuit by failing to get a model release!
Software Reliability Assessment With Or Applications
Software Reliability Assessment with OR Applications is a comprehensive guide to software reliability measurement, prediction, and control. It provides a thorough understanding of the field and gives solutions to the decision-making problems that concern software developers, engineers, practitioners, scientists, and researchers. Using operations research techniques, readers will learn how to solve problems under constraints such as cost, budget and schedules to achieve the highest possible quality level.
Software Reliability Assessment with OR Applications is a comprehensive text on software engineering and applied statistics, state-of-the art software reliability modeling, techniques and methods for reliability assessment, and related optimization problems. It addresses various topics, including:
- unification methodologies in software reliability assessment;
- application of neural networks to software reliability assessment;
- software reliability growth modeling using stochastic differential equations;
- software release time and resource allocation problems; and
- optimum component selection and reliability analysis for fault tolerant systems.
Software Reliability Assessment with OR Applications is designed to cater to the needs of software engineering practitioners, developers, security or risk managers, and statisticians. It can also be used as a textbook for advanced undergraduate or postgraduate courses in software reliability, industrial engineering, and operations research and management.
Photo Album Maker Articles
Photo Album Maker Books